A Zinedine Zidane Game-Used #5 Real Madrid CF Away Shirt. 2003/2004 Spanish La Liga.
Zinedine Zidane. Perhaps the most elegant player to ever grace the football pitch. 3x FIFA World Player of the Year (1998, 2000, 2003). 1998 FIFA World Cup Winner (Man of the Match in the Final v. Brazil w/ 2 goals). His list of club titles, international titles & individual honours goes on and on. You simply won't find a more decorated player. Zidane provided endless memorable moments, including: His stunning goal in the 2002 UEFA Champions League Finale v. Bayer Leverkusen; Leading France to the 1998 World Cup & the 2000 European Championships; Leading France to the 2006 World Cup Final in his final match as a professional; etc. Perhaps the greatest of all-time, and certainly the most stylish.
On the auction block: A Zinedine Zidane Game-Used #5 Real Madrid CF Away Shirt from the 2003/2004 Spanish La Liga Fixtures Calendar. Upon close inspection, you will come to find nice signs of use throughout this jersey, including: the inner layer was removed by hand by the Madrid Equipment Manager, slight wear to the squad number, pulls/snags, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. adidas athlete specific jersey, designed exclusivelly for the athlete to be worn in competitive fixtures. superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to standard retail versions sold globally.
2. dual-layer composition, which was famously produced by adidas and disliked by so many of the squad members. the inner layer was cut out by the Real Madrid kitman, as per the player's request. you can see remnants of the inner layer, evident by light blue mesh fabric around the inner edges of the jersey.
3. Correct grey stitched LFP competition logo to player's right sleeve. Small, grey LFP patch with hand-stitching to edges, which is a correct detail to tops from the 03/4 season.
4. Zidane's name & squad number to back of jersey. Unique thermal application. RMCF logo to bottom of number. Style is unique to Real Madrid, used during domestic fixtures.
5. Siemens club sponsor logo applied to chest. Correct larger size, as used in domestic fixtures. A smaller sponsor logo was used during European fixtures.
6. Based on measurements, the shirt is sized either L or XL, which is appropriate for Zidane. With the inner layer removed, no size labels are evident.
7. Item has been subtly/privately marked, denoting it as a game-used item.
8. Additional details apply.
The first & finest example from the stellar career of Zinedine Zidane. An absolutely rare & unique piece of game-used memorabilia from the shining career of the former Real Madird, Juventus & France International midfielder. Obscured from a private collection in Continental Europe.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!