A Ronaldinho Game-Used #10 Brazil International Home Shirt. Brazil v. Bosnia-Herzegovina 2.28.2012.
A Ronaldinho Game-Used #10 Brazil International Home Shirt from the February 28, 2012 FIFA International Friendly between Brazil & Bosnia-Herzegovina in St-Gallen. Brazil won the match 2-1. Upon close inspection, you will come to find nice subtle signs of use throughout, including: slight odor, minor markings, no major damage, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Wash labels printed to inside body.
2. Nike swoosh & Brazil Crest applied to chest thermally.
3. Ronaldinho's squad #10 to front and back. (No squad names were used during friendly matches). Unique thermal application.
4. Unique details to inside of sleeve.
5. Large mesh holes to body sides.
6. Sized appropriately for Ronaldinho, size XL.
7. T-bar shoulder seam reinforcement to each shoulder.
8. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
9. Unique body composition/fabric.
5. Sized appropriately for Ronaldinho, size XL.
6. Additional details apply.
A stunning Brazil example from the 2-time FIFA World Player of the Year. A superb example with nice use and details. The most famous colours in the world of soccer.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!