An Andres Iniesta Game-Used #8 FC Barcelona Home Shirt. 2011 FIFA Club World Cup.
An Andres Iniesta Game-Used #8 FC Barcelona Home Shirt from the 2011 FIFA Club World Cup in Japan. Iniesta helped to lead Barcelona to the FIFA Club World Cup Title with victories over Al-Sadd (4-0) & Santos (4-0). Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this jersey: a slight odor exists, normal age/wear, no major damage or major markings, very small markings can be found throughout, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information/notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Iniesta, size M.
2. Wash labels printed to inside body of garment.
3. Rubber "T" bars to shoulder/sleeve seams.
4. Nike swoosh & FCB crest are applied to the chest in a rubber-like transfer material.
5. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
6. Ventilation/Perforated holes to body sides.
7. Iniesta's name & squad number to back of garment. Unique thermal application.
8. FIFA Club World Cup competition logos to each sleeve. Unique thermal application.
9. Unique inspirational detail behind FCB crest. Unique to players.
10. FIFA Club World Cup Champions gold logo to player's chest. Denotes Barcelona squad members as the winners of the 2011 FIFA Club World Cup.
11. Qatar Foundation & UNICEF logos to front and back.
12. Additional details apply.
Simply put: The finest Andres Iniesta example to be offered to date. A truly rare example from the FIFA Club World Cup, coming at an epic period in FC Barcelona club history. Released from a private collection in Spain. Bidding starts at a low price to give all soccer fans a chance at obtaining this special garment.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!