A Rafael Nadal Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Jacket. 2012 ATP Season.
A Rafael Nadal Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Jacket from the 2012 ATP Season. This jacket was a part of Rafa's original equipment during the Spring 2012 ATP Calendar. This particular jacket was not used by Rafa during the 2012 Australian Open in January, as Rafa had worn the same style of jacket during the Aussie Open, only without the "RAFA" detail to the back. This jacket on offer was a part of Rafa's original equipment and was with his during his spring ATP schedule. This style was used during the BNP Paribas Open as well as the Sony Ericsson Open. It is unknown when and where this jacket was worn, but it comes from his camp as his personal jacket. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this jacket: overall, the jacket remains in superb condition. no significant markings or damage is found. some very minor signs of use when inspected very closely. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided below, as well as the provided photographs.
1. "SAMPLE" identifier can be found to the inner white label to inside body. (Please refer to photos, the SAMPLE notation is found just under the stitching where the white label meets the body. This identifies the garment as a non-retail garment.
2. Garment is sized Large. Garment runs as a slim large, which is appropriate for Nadal who's body measurements are generally a Large, but he often opts for a slimmer customized M in his shirts.
3. Rafa Bull logo embroidered to lower front.
4. RAFA detail stitched to back. Please note: Rafa used this style of jacket in multiple tournaments. During the '12 Aussie Open, his jacket did not feature this detail. This jacket comes from his camp, and is described as his personal jacket meaning it was worn either in a later tournament in the Spring of '12, or during travel/training.
5. Nike swoosh is embroidered.
6. Two zippered side pockets.
7. Additional details apply.
A unique garment owned by 13x Grand Slam Champion Rafael Nadal. A part of Rafa's original equipment during his Spring 2012 ATP travels.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!