A Toni Kroos Game-Used #18 Germany International Home Shirt. 2013 FIFA International Friendly.
A Toni Kroos Game-Used #18 Germany International Home Shirt. This top is believed to come from the February 6, 2013 FIFA International Friendly between Germany & France. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some minor markings are evident to the body and sleeves of the garment. overall, the garment remains in perfect condition structurally. no significant damage can be found. normal signs of use. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Adidas 'formotion' garment. Formotion identifier to lower front hem. Superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to standard retail versions.
2. Sized appropriately for Kroos, size XL.
3. Kroos' name and number to back of garment. Unique thermal application.
4. Adidas friendly logos to each sleeve. Unique thermal application.
5. Adidas logo to chest in rubber application.
6. Adidas sleeve/shoulder stripes are thermally applied.
7. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
8. Additional details apply.
A superb Kroos example in a classic Germany style from a FIFA International Friendly. A fine example coming out of the travelling camp from Germany.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!