A Michelle Wie Game-Used Custom Nike Golf Skirt. 2007 LPGA Season.
A Michelle Wie Game-Used Custom Golf Skirt from the 2007 LPGA Tour Season. This skirt was a part of Michelle's original equipment during the 2007 season, and was worn late in the season during a tournament in Portland, Oregon. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: the garment shows obvious signs of use. no major markings are evident, however, some very small spots are visible. the white fabric has lost it's brightness over the past 8 years. structurally, the garment is in good condition. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label is present. These were provided to Michelle by Nike.
2. Michelle removed a label from the waistline, as she commonly did for comfort reasons.
3. Two rear zip pockets. Embroidered Nike swoosh above right rear pocket.
4. Two false front pockets.
5. Zip closure in rear.
6. Built in short for privacy.
7. Additional details apply.
A unique garment from the career of Michelle Wie. A superb garment coming from her participation in the 2007 LPGA Safeway Classic.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!