A Wayne Rooney Game-Used #10 Manchester United FC Home Shirt. 2009/10 UEFA Champions League.
A Wayne Rooney Game-Used #10 Manchester United FC Home Shirt from the 2009/10 UEFA Champions League campaign. This top was worn by Rooney during the first half of the season. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout: Some light markings are seen in various spots. No significant or heavy markings. some marks/scuffs to the rear numbers. no structural damage can be found. normal age/wear. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Rooney, size L.
2. Rooney's name & squad number to back of garment. Style unique to Manchester United for their European competitions.
3. Wash label printed to inside body of garment.
4. UEFA Champions League competition logo to player's right sleeve. Unique felt/thermal application.
5. UEFA Respect competition logo to player's left sleeve. Unique felt/thermal application.
6. 2008 FIFA Club World Cup Champions logo to chest. Unique thermal/felt application. This was unique the MUFC squad members as the winners of the 2008 FIFA Club World Cup. This was only worn by MUFC during the 1st half of the season.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
8. Smaller AIG club sponsor logo to chest, as per UEFA requirements. A larger logo would appear on shirts worn in domestic competitions.
9. Additional details apply.
A superb Rooney example from the 2009/10 season. Rooney was in scintilating form during the 09/10 campaign, scoring 34 goals in 44 appearances for the club.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!