Auction Rules and Listing -Consignment Agreement
Scroll down to agree to terms.
Please read ALL these rules carefully before you bid in an auction.
Many pre and post auction questions we receive are answered here.
- For each lot won a 20% buyer's premium will be added to the winning bid. If you win a lot for $100, your cost will be $120. Also shipping, handling, and tax (for NV state residents) will be added to the total purchase price. Shipping amount is based on a real-time FedEx Express Saver rate lookup based on total weight of items won. Our handling fee is a flat rate of $10 per auction invoice not per item.
- Bids are raised in 10% increments.
- Once bids are made they cannot be retracted by a registered user.
- An Auction starts and will close on the dates specified on the Home Page. However, we honor the 15-minute rule. The rule means the auction can continue for verified bidders that have bid on any particular lot prior to the 8:00 pm close. The exact closing time is unknown but determined by a stoppage of phone/Internet bidding for 15 minutes. The auction has ended when our recording and web site indicate the "American Memorabilia Auction is closed."
- Please register for your auction account by phone, email, or Internet. Internet registration is closed during the last 2 days of an open auction, however you my call and get registered during this time. A credit card or credit reference is taken along with any other pertinent information for verification.
- American Memorabilia reserves the right to refuse to accept any or all bids (whatever the method) by a registered user.
- We accept telephone (800-430-0667) and Internet (americanmemorabilia.com) bids. American Memorabilia is not responsible for any catalog errors or misprints, including but not limited to, bidding and registration. In the case of an error, American Memorabilia will update.
- If you have a bidding limit, placing a "High Bid" is an effective option. A "High Bid" allows American Memorabilia to automatically bid on your behalf up to this limit. These automatic bids are referred to as a "Proxy Bid".
- On the day of auction, callbacks can be easily arranged but are provided as a "non-guaranteed service." Every effort is made to efficiently execute all callbacks.
- For detailed item descriptions, please CALL BEFORE The Auction End Date. For your convenience and viewing pleasure, all items are exhibited in our North Las Vegas, Nevada Gallery and can be shown by appointment.
- All major credit cards are accepted, and money orders are preferred. Checks take 14 days to clear and we reserve the right to refuse credit card payments on any lot.
- Payment is expected within 7 days after notification. Unclaimed items will be offered to the next highest bidder. Failure to fulfill payment obligations will affect future auction bidding privileges and a personal lien will be placed on the bidder.
- Items may have reasonable "reserves." The reserve prices may not be disclosed but we will declare the existence of a reserve.
- American Memorabilia will not be held responsible for any typographical, photographic, print or technical errors in the catalog or on the auction web site. After the catalog is distributed, it is the bidder's obligation to get updated information about an item from the auction web site or by telephone. It is at our discretion to change information, suspend or take an item off auction at any time.
- All winning bidders will be notified by phone and/or email within 2-4 business days of auction close.
- Please bid with confidence. Third party authenticators have professionally examined all items in this auction. Please do not bid on the lot if you are uncomfortab
We are affiliated internationally with International Trade Company Database
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
Taken over 94,579 bids
Sold over 50,000 items
Total value of $25,143,184
An error occured accessing the RSS feed.